Monday, May 16, 2011

Double Spoon Rest




Double Spoon Rest

Price: $14.10

What I Say:
Keeping what spoons are being used for what item while I'm cooking is an absolute nightmare. This product is great. It goes well in any kitchen, it olds two spoons without making a giant mess of your countertop, and it's stable and easy. A great little item for any kitchen!

What Others Say:
love this spoon rest. It keeps my stove/counter top clean, it holds most utensils upright keeping them with easy reach, it catches drips which no longer get on the handle, it's easy to clean, and it is quite nice looking. I hate when kitchen gadgets clutter the kitchen, but this really looks nice and somehow even dresses up the kitchen. My husband thought it was much more expensive than it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment