Friday, April 29, 2011

Fizzy Birthday Cupcake Bath Bomb



Fizzy Baker Birthday Cupcake Bath Bomb

Price: $9.99

What I Say:
This is a really easy quick birthday fix for most women (and probably a few men). If you need an easy happy birthday that doesn't involve getting a real cake, this is a good solution to show you care and to also encourage someone to indulge a little and enjoy their birthday with relaxation. It's also very very inexpensive so it works well as a good random gift for those you don't know so well.

What Others Say:
I sent this to my friend for her birthday. I didn't have much money and I had no clue what to get her. I am so glad I found this, she was thrilled to get it. She said it was almost to pretty to use she was just gonna set it on her bathroom windowsill for awhile. And I spent under $15 including shipping while making my friends day!

1 comment:

  1. those are adorable. great review! i also love the bath bombs at www.fizzbutter.com for gifts. They are only $3.29 and they have a free shipping deal.

    ReplyDelete