Friday, April 22, 2011

Magnet Balls Executive Toy



Magnet Balls Jumbo Edition - Bigger. Better. Stronger. 216pc 6mm Jumbo Magnets in Collector's Tin

Price: $19.95

What I Say:
I'm a sucker for executive toys. I love fiddling with things when my hands aren't busy and these are great. You can turn them in to pyramids, necklaces, throw them at metallic things. It's a great thing to play with or a really easy gift when you have no idea what to get someone.

What Others Say:
I love Magnet Balls and have a few sets of the original size, as well as some of the colored versions (black and gold). I was very excited to see that a jumbo version was being released. After a few days of playing with them, I have to say that I am not disappointed! This larger set allows me to create more shapes and seems stronger than the smaller sized versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment